Engineer In Charge:
A GDS engineer is assigned to each order throughout the sales process. They will quality assure the apparatus prior to shipping, if installation has been purchased, install the apparatus on the customers site & provide the training.
We understand that each customer will have different training objectives. So prior to installation, we will contact you, either direct or via our local agent, to discuss these requirements. We will then plan the installation and training around your individual requirements.
Duration: The installation and training is normally provided over three consecutive days (8 Hours per day).
Example Topics Of The Installation & Training.
- Unpacking, placement and installation of the apparatus.
- Detailed overview of apparatus components, functionality & characteristics.
- GDSLAB software installation.
- Transducer set-up, calibration and training.
- Accessories installation.
- Functionally testing of the apparatus.
- This involves the setting up of a specimen (provided by the customer), or alternatively a dummy sample can be provided. Running a test on the apparatus and logging the data on the GDSLAB software.
- Supervised testing to be carried out by the end user.
- Questions and answers.