What we collect:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your name, email address, telephone number and company details.
- Sales enquiries from our forms including your name, email address and company and message.
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email newsletter.
- We may assemble information about your common internet use with a cookie file. When used, the cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie is stored on the hard drive, with transferred information. The data sought by the cookie helps us improve our website and any service offered to you. No information collected will have any identifying data. It is statistical data about the visitors and how they have used our site. No personal details will be shared that could identify you.
Note: Your browser has the ability to decline cookies. This is done by setting your browser options to decline all cookies. Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access.
The above listed data can be viewed by authorised people in GDS and by Net4orce our web design agency (For monitoring purposes only). Should a sales enquiry be received from a country where we have an authorised agent, the enquiry details submitted may be passed to that agent.
Why we collect:
- To respond to enquiries made via our forms.
- Gather feedback to improve our services.
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
- Send email alerts to users who request them.
Where is your data stored?
All data is stored on our highly secured password protected dedicated severs in the UK.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or pass your details to other websites.
If you do not wish for your details to be held on record and used in this manner you may contact us in writing to the registered office at the address below and ask for your details to be removed. If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
52C Borough High Street
Registered in England and Wales No: 1459108 VAT No: GB335 5934 41
Changes to this Statement
GDS Instruments reserves the right to alter, change and amend its privacy statement and policies without prior notice. By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at that time of use.